Crypto Assets Conference 2023 will gather industry experts, corporate leaders, entrepreneurs, and anyone interested in the world of digital assets and looking for an opportunity to share knowledge and experience.
Crypto Assets Conference 2023 is expected to become a platform for discussing the most relevant issues in the world of digital assets and blockchain technologies. The event will bring together leading industry experts, regulators, entrepreneurs, and lawyers. Exclusive speeches, discussions, and presentations on the latest developments in the areas of digital assets and their regulation, DLT, tokenization, Bitcoin, Ethereum, DeFi, Metaverses, Web3, NFTs, ESG concept, and many others are announced.
More than two dozen informative stands with presentations by leading companies and keynotes from over 120 speakers are expected, including :
- Marion Spielmann, COO of DekaBank Deutsche Girozentrale.
- Anna-Naomi Bandi-Lang, Doctor of Law and Executive Director of Securities Trading at UBS Investment Bank.
- Alfonso Gomez, CEO of BBVA in Switzerland.
- Philipp Sandner, Head of Frankfurt School of Finance & Management.
- Rajeev Bamra, SVP and Head of DeFi and Digital Assets Strategy at Moody’s Investors Service.
More than 400 attendees are expected at Crypto Assets Conference 2023, with over 5,000 more people joining the event online. The conference is a hybrid event where all sessions will be streamed live to online attendees.
Ticket prices for the conference vary depending on the format of attendance:
- personal attendance for one day of the conference of your choice — €449;
- personal access for two days — €699;
- online Streaming Pass — €50.
Admission to the event is free for accredited journalists.