Bitcoin Amsterdam 2023 brings together professionals and enthusiasts eager to change the world with the first cryptocurrency. Organized by Bitcoin Magazine and BTC Inc in collaboration with Amsterdam Decentralized, the event has ambitious plans to hyperbitcoinize the entire world.
One of the key goals of the conference is to make the BTC world accessible to people of all ages and experience levels. There will be workshops and educational content such as keynote speeches and panel discussions for developers, enthusiasts, and newcomers. The three stages of Bitcoin Amsterdam 2023 will feature renowned experts from the Bitcoin community and opinion leaders from the IT industry discussing current issues and the future of the first cryptocurrency. Conference speakers include:
- Edward Snowden, American Tech Expert and Former CIA and NSA Officer;
- Adam Back, Co-Founder of Blockstream and Independent Crypto Consultant;
- Sebastiaan van Erne, Co-Founder of Amsterdam Decentralized;
- Filip Karađorđević, Hereditary Prince of Serbia and CSO at JAN3;
- Cyril Sabbagh, Managing Director, President, and Co-Founder of Melanion Capital;
- Frank Holmes, CEO and CIO of U.S. Global Investors and Executive Chairman of HIVE Blockchain Technologies LTD.
Each conference attendee will have access to an AI-powered app for networking. In addition to invitations to official events, guests will be able to attend parties, informal meet-ups, hackathons, and more.
Bitcoin Amsterdam 2023 promises to be a major event for the entire Bitcoin community, serving to promote the global adoption of the first cryptocurrency and foster industry growth.
Two types of tickets are available for Bitcoin Amsterdam 2023: General, priced at €349, and VIP, priced at €3,499. Children under the age of 12 can attend the event for free if accompanied by at least one adult. Students can request free tickets to the event.