CoinsPaid Processed €23 Billion in Crypto Transactions
CoinsPaid reported an increase in all key metrics in Q1 2023, with the total number of cryptocurrency transactions processed passing the 41 million mark.
CoinsPaid, the largest cryptocurrency payment gateway, released a report that highlights the company’s key metrics and corporate news from the past period.
Among the key metrics featured in the report are:
- The total volume of processed crypto was 14% higher than in the previous quarter and 38% higher than in Q1 2022.
- The total number of transactions was 9% higher than in the previous quarter and 38% higher than in Q1 2022.
Therefore, the growth of key indicators is recorded both in terms of QoQ (Quarter-over-Quarter) and YoY (Year-over-Year). Moreover, the company’s representatives provided total figures for the entire work period. At the end of Q1 2023, 41 million transactions worth €23 billion were processed. Thus, CoinsPaid strengthened its status as the world’s leading crypto gateway.
The CoinsPaid team also worked hard to improve the quality of its services, which is one of the company’s top priorities. In particular, internal account procedures were improved, making the entire process more transparent to users. Other improvements include:
- optimizing the processes for handling fiat deposits;
- adding the VERSE token (ERC-20) to supported assets;
- automating operations to improve customer service, resulting in faster support service.
Among other news, CoinsPaid noted the participation of its team, with its CEO Max Krupyshev, in the ICE London event.
Additionally, the report focuses on the crypto educational course, which was created with the active participation of the CoinsPaid Media team. The course’s program provides full immersion into crypto topics, and it’s suitable both for beginners in this field and those who already have an idea about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies.