Money20/20 Organizers Announced Europe’s Got Access Finalists
The finalists of Europe’s Got Access, the final battle between FinTech startups developing products that address climate change and financial technology, have been revealed.
The organizers of the global FinTech event Money20/20 announced the top five finalists for Europe’s Got Access, a competition for startups developing ReFi products.
Among the contenders for the victory and a $100,000 prize were:
- Net Purpose, a platform for investing in green technology;
- Clima Cash, a service for reducing personal carbon footprints;
- Eljun, a global blockchain-based green payment solution;
- ZeroLabs, a provider of digital renewable energy;
- Gokind, a provider of sustainability data on every purchase and investment.
The final stage of the competition will be judged by:
- Scarlett Sieber, Chief Strategy and Growth Officer, Money20/20;
- Dan Rosen, Founding Partner, Commerce Ventures;
- Katherine Brown, Head of Sustainability, Visa;
- Liz Rich, Head of Strategy and Corporate Development, Bloomberg L.P.
The awards ceremony will be held on Wednesday, June 7, from 3:00 to 3:30 p.m. (CET) at the Encore stage. The finale and award ceremony will take place at the Amsterdam RAI conference center, where all major events of the Money20/20 Europe conference will be held.
Money20/20 is a series of global FinTech events that have been taking place since 2011 and are the largest of their kind. The event is organized by Ascential. The next Money20/20 event in 2023 will take place in Amsterdam from June 6-8. The organizers expect about 10,000 FinTech representatives from all over the world to attend the event. Speakers will include Steve Wozniak, Co-Founder of Apple Inc, Jack Dorsey, Co-Founder of Twitter and Head of Block, and many other industry leaders, specialists, and experts.
CoinsPaid and the CP Media team will also attend the event, as they always visit the biggest industry exhibitions and conferences. In 2022, CP Media and CoinsPaid organized and visited more than 70 events devoted to cryptocurrencies, blockchain, IT developments, and FinTech.