ETH Hong Kong is an event organized by BeWater, Scroll, and ABCDE Capital focused on the development of the Ethereum ecosystem and collaboration in decentralized technologies. This conference is organized for technologists, entrepreneurs, investors, and enthusiasts who want to learn the latest insights and trends in blockchain.
The event, centered on the emerging ecosystem of the Ethereum blockchain, offers a unique platform to exchange ideas, foster innovation, and engage in exciting discussions. The main goal is to be able to bring together Web3 developers and visionaries under one roof.
In addition to the main conference, ETH Hong Kong has scheduled a hackathon where participants can create innovative blockchain solutions, develop decentralized applications (dApps), and explore Layer 2 (L2) solutions in the Ethereum ecosystem.
The event is scheduled to feature keynotes from industry leaders, discussions, and workshops. Conference speakers include:
- Vitalik Buterin, Co-Founder of Ethereum.
- Ray Chan, CEO and Co-Founder of 9GAG.
- Florian Spiegl, Founder and CEO of EVIDENT and Member of the FinTech Advisory Board of the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong.
- Laura Shi, Director of Asia Strategy at ConsenSys.
- Cynthia Wu, COO of Matrixport.
- Marco Cora, SVP of Business and Operations at Matter Labs.
ETH Hong Kong will be the place to exchange ideas, gain new insights, and make valuable contacts. The ticket will cost only $10 excluding tax. Developers wishing to participate in the hackathon must pre-register by submitting an application by October 20.