Money20/20 USA is one of the biggest events for the financial services industry. The conference focuses on the future of the world of finance, including banking, payments, FinTech, retail, financial services, regulatory issues, and more.
During Money20/20 USA, more than 350 experts from various industry sectors and representatives of innovative companies are scheduled to speak on stage, raising important topics related to the future of the financial system. Among the announced speakers are:
- Ariel Cohen, CEO and Co-Founder of Navan.
- Stephanie Ferris, CEO and President of FIS.
- Ali Ghodsi, CEO and Co-Founder of Databricks, Adjunct Professor at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Ben Horowitz, Co-Founder and General Partner of a16z.
- Michael J. Hsu, Acting Chief of the U.S. Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC).
- Jonathan Levin, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer of Chainalysis.
- Jelena McWilliams, Former Chair of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and Head of the Financial Institutions Group (FIG) at Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP.
The conference also envisions a variety of opportunities for networking and idea sharing. Participants will be offered all possible networking formats where they can discuss the latest research, share news, and make new business connections. Money20/20 USA is a step into the future of the financial ecosystem.
A standard pass to the event will cost $3,999, but if you register more than three attendees from an organization, a $299 discount on each pass is available. Until October 16, representatives from technology companies with less than three or five years in operation will be able to purchase passes to the event at special prices of $1,645 and $1,955, respectively. Special discounts are also available for representatives from government agencies, non-profit organizations, and retailers. For journalists, admission to the event is free with pre-registration on the website.