CoinsPaid Report: Results and Prospects
CoinsPaid has summarized its 2021 results and outlined prospects for 2022.
Over the past year, CoinsPaid has grown into a cryptocurrency ecosystem, with its own token, crypto wallet and ambitious plans for the future. All of this is described in detail in the company’s reporting article on Medium. Here are the highlights for you.
The results of 2021:
- The launch of the CPD token during a successful IDO. The pre-sale subscription was 25 times the number of seats. The token was released on three blockchains at once. A total of $1,6 million was raised during the IDO. Funds were locked in liquidity pools on six DEXs. By the end of the year, there were more than 1,300 CPD holders. The token’s price rose 255-335% in three months.
- A cryptocurrency wallet was released that supports instant and free payments in 30+ cryptocurrencies and their built-in exchange for 20+ fiat currencies. Users can already download iOS and Android versions.
- In 2021, CoinsPaid processed €5,5 billion in payments, and the volume increased by 340% compared to 2020. Also, compared to 2020, the monthly volume of transactions grew by 170% and exceeded 1 million.
- The company opened a branch office in El Salvador to work on the Latin American market.
The nearest plans for 2022 are related to the CPD token development:
- CPD legal audits were requested from reputable profile companies in Germany and Liechtenstein to lower potential risks. At the end of 2021, a BCAS opinion was received from Liechtenstein. At the beginning of 2022, we expect the conclusion of German experts.
- After receiving a legal opinion from Germany, we plan to start a full-fledged marketing strategy to promote CPD — advertising on the major core resources, active SEO promotion, content and crowd-marketing.
- Attracting new token holders through viral contests, airdrops, bounty campaigns and other mechanics. There are also plans to maintain the number of holders by launching yield farming and staking based on CPD.
Among other goals are:
- Forming a loyal and active international community around CoinsPaid and its token.
- Developing B2C direction — a mobile wallet app with built-in exchange and bank card support.
- Developing B2B direction — increasing the number of merchants and partners, improving business metrics.
- Encouraging the use of CPD in payments between merchants and their customers.
Globally, the success of CoinsPaid’s intentions ensures the overall growth of the cryptocurrency market and cooperation with major market players. The latter will be announced as soon as the final agreements are signed.