Saxo Bank 2022 Predictions: NFT Platforms Boom and Others
Saxo Bank has released another set of “outrageous predictions” for the next year. Crypto projects received little coverage in the piece. Nevertheless, the prospect of creating an army of women traders is described.
Danish investment bank Saxo Bank published a forecast for 2022 in December. In the area of crypto projects, the Danes predicted the reorientation of musicians and their listeners to NFT platforms and the related profit decline of streaming services.
Another interesting prediction is that an “army” of women traders will launch a coordinated assault on companies with weak records on gender equality.
Among the most optimistic predictions is an increase in life expectancy to 115 years thanks to a multifactorial medical breakthrough. Quality of life should also increase, as new medicines will not only slow the aging of cells, but also rejuvenate them and help eliminate many age-related diseases. However, the issue of potential overpopulation may make such remedies “not available to everyone”.
Overall, these 2022 predictions are rather gloomy. The general mood can be characterized by the phrase: “Here comes a revolution!” And revolutionary changes will affect not only the political sphere but also processes of thinking and behavior.
Among the most significant predictions are:
- The beginning of a new Cold War between China and the U.S. The accompanying hypersonic space race.
- A constitutional crisis in the U.S. Plus, an economic crisis and a crisis of democracy.
- Facebook will lose most of its users under the age of 40.
- Active investments in hydrocarbon production amidst soaring fuel and food prices and the resulting social unrest.
- The formation of a $3 trillion Superfund in the EU funded by pension allocations. Using these funds to increase military expenditure.
A full list of predictions can be found on Saxo Bank’s website. The authors emphasize that all the events are improbable to happen, but we should not completely rule out the possibility of their materialization.