A new video of the “Learn with Academy” series on CP Media’s YouTube channel delves deeper into the concept of cryptocurrencies and the digital infrastructure.
The new video of the educational series “Learn with Academy” has been released on CP Media’s YouTube channel. The team once again decided to go back to the basics and explore the concept of cryptocurrencies.
The “What Is Cryptocurrency” lesson explains the types of cryptocurrencies and how they work. The team also elaborated on the features of the digital infrastructure that has formed around cryptocurrencies.
As part of the “Learn with Academy” series, the team explains various aspects of the cryptocurrency market in easy-to-understand words. If you haven’t subscribed to our YouTube channel yet, here’s a list of episodes you might have missed:
- “The Evolution of the Internet” is about Web 3.0 and its predecessors;
- “The Howey Test” is about crypto market regulation in the U.S.;
- “Cryptocurrency. Basic Terminology” is about the basics of crypto terminology;
- “Checklist for Novice Cryptocurrency Investors” is about how to get ready to work with digital assets;
- “Double-Spending” is about crypto security.
Check them out, give us a thumbs up, leave comments, and share videos with your friends! New episodes are coming soon!