CoinsPaid has reported on a number of improvements to its B2B and B2C services. Optimizing XRP withdrawals is one of the points highlighted in this report.
The CoinsPaid ecosystem is constantly improving its services, as the company pays a great deal of attention to user demand. For example, brand representatives have reported on another series of upgrades for improving the user experience for customers of the company’s B2B and B2C products.
Here are some of the most notable improvements:
- Optimization of the XRP withdrawal process for users of CryptoProcessing by CoinsPaid. Automated multi-level verification of tag and destination address correctness has been introduced.
- B2C products have expanded user data and introduced additional risk levels, thereby improving interaction with local regulators.
- Users are now required to send documents for verification to the jurisdiction they specified during registration.
- The infrastructure for web analytics has been updated. The UUID standard has been implemented, increasing cross-platform analytics capabilities and improving the user experience more effectively.
- The process for adding and managing bank accounts in the mobile app has been changed. Withdrawing fiat funds is now easier and more convenient.
Improving CoinsPaid’s products is a permanent process. It concerns both their functional and visual constituents. So, in June, CryptoProcessing.com by CoinsPaid got a new branding, becoming brighter and bolder. A little later, Max Krupyshev, CEO of CoinsPaid, formulated one of the key conceptual principles of the company in his interview with Dukascopy TV: “make something complicated simple.”